Thursday, April 1, 2010

Friday Fill-in 170



1. All you need is a hug from your beautiful children.



2. Listening to conversations between the kids fills me with laughter.


3. Each generation, as it grows up, has a chance to change the world.


4. A return to normal spring weather is something I have a hard time dealing with.


5. A trip to North Carolina is what I need.


6. Give generously to others and you get back.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to actually spending time with my husband, tomorrow my plans include baking for Easter and Sunday, I want to play in the sandbox!

5 comments:

  1. Your answer to #6 is so absolutely true. Love that one... and #2, OH MY GOSH you are so right. The conversations my 5 year old and his best friend have are just to die for. I wish I had secret spy recorders to pick up their plotting just to have it to show him in another 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precisely, we're facing toward global changes.
    Big change...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my son's hugs. They are the best. Even though he gives them at times to avoid getting in trouble. Have a great weekend! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number two and number three are fabulous. Here are my responses:
    http://beastmomma.squarespace.com/life-from-the-belly-of-the-bea/friday-fill-in-170.html

    ReplyDelete