Thursday, March 25, 2010

1. The right word escapes me right now.



2. Please turn out the lights and shut the door quietly, please.


3. Up until today, I wasn't sure I could make the decision before me.


4. In front of my sewing machine is where you'll find me.


5. Ooh! What is that beautiful sugar cane yarn going to knit up like?


6. Making some new placemats is a good idea.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Fine Arts Friday, tomorrow my plans include playing outside with the children and Sunday, I want to go to church!

4 comments:

  1. It is always great when you come to a decision. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew how to use a sewing machine... :)
    New placemats is indeed a good idea!

    My post is up here, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your decision, have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete